- Are you studying a health degree in 2019?
- Are you a commencing or returning CSU student?
- Are you planning on living on campus next year?
If you answered yes to all three questions, we’ve got some pretty epic news for you.
Over $380,000 in scholarships are available for CSU health students
Seventy-six scholarships worth $5000 each – yes, $5000 – are available for commencing and continuing students who study one of a range of health courses at Charles Sturt University (CSU) in 2019.
But you’ll have to hurry, because applications close Friday 14 December 2018.
The Three Rivers University Department of Rural Health (UDRH) scholarships are aimed at increasing the recruitment and retention of nursing, midwifery, allied health, and dentistry health professionals across regional NSW.
They are available to undergraduate health students from within the Three Rivers UDRH footprint to help with on-campus accommodation costs at CSU in Albury-Wodonga, Dubbo, Orange or Wagga Wagga.
Are you eligible for a Three Rivers URDH scholarship?
Before applying, ensure that you tick all the boxes. You need to be:
- studying an undergraduate degree as an active student
- enrolled as a commencing student in one of the eligible courses at CSU as a Commonwealth supported student
- living continuously in on-campus accommodation full-time (29 – 40 weeks) on Albury-Wodonga, Dubbo, Orange or Wagga Wagga campus
- an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent Australian resident or a student with an Australian permanent visa
- from an area within the Three Rivers footprint postcodes.
- If you’re a continuing student, you can apply here.
- If you’re a commencing first-year student, you can apply here.
- If you’re a commencing first-year dental student studying on Orange campus, you can apply here.
And don’t forget, you’ll need to get your application in by Friday 14 December to be in with a shot.
You’ve got to be in it to win it
The most important thing to know about scholarships is you’ve got to be in it to win it.
Remember, you don’t need to be the best essay writer or world’s best student to be awarded a scholarship. But you do need to apply. So many scholarships get left on the table each year simply because people assume they won’t get one. So go for it!
And if you need some inspiration, check out our scholarship application tips.