Charles Sturt University and Women’s Agenda have teamed up to give you the inside scoop on what it takes to be a leader, help you to navigate your way through the changing workforce and give you the tools and skills for success in your career. If you’re an emerging leader or ready to take the next step in your career, the Women’s Agenda Emerging Leaders Playbook is what you’ve been waiting for to make your next move count.
Got leadership ambitions? We’re here to help.
Welcome to the Women’s Agenda Emerging Leaders Playbook, featuring tips and strategies for accelerating your leadership capabilities and success.
No matter what kind of leader you aspire to be, and regardless of your industry sector, there’s much to learn in this playbook, which has been produced in line with our annual Women’s Agenda Leadership Awards and with the support of our Diamond Partner, Charles Sturt University (CSU).
Drawing on advice from a number of previous award winners, as well as leadership experts from CSU, these pages cover everything from developing your style to leading diverse teams. It’s a complete step-by-step methodology to make sure you emerge as the best leader possible.
Our first series of ‘plays’ features goal plotting and outlining just what your leadership aspirations actually are.
From there we’ll be sharing a new list of ‘plays’ across different topics each week.
So, get stuck in!
The Women’s Agenda team
Want to take your place as an emerging leader?
Ready to make your mark on the world and take your career to new heights? We have the perfect toolkit for you! Stay tuned over the coming weeks as we unveil the Women’s Agenda Emerging Leaders Playbook, filled with tips and insights to guide you to become the best leader you can be and stand out in the competitive workforce.
So grab your beverage of choice, sit back and prepare for your motivation levels to hit the next level as we bring you the following plays.
- The power of ‘goal setting’ a leadership career and how to get started
- How to get mentors and sponsors who can support your career
- How to boost your energy levels to aid your leadership career
- Trust your gut? Maybe not. How to make diversity and inclusion a priority in your leadership career
- How to assess opportunities and get comfortable with the word ‘no’
- How to leverage social media as a leadership success tool
- The routines and habits you need for developing a leadership career
- Difficult conversations: nine things emerging leaders should consider
Ready to get your dream career started?
CSU can kickstart your future with practical, industry-aligned, flexible degrees. With more than 350 industry-recognised degrees, we’ll prepare you for where you want to go and give you the skills to become a leader in your field. Start now with CSU.